Friday 3 April 2015

My March Goals

Finally publishing my March goals and how I did with them.  They were:

1. To run 120km
2. To row 30km
3. To complete my SEALfit program
4. To work on my (8 week) Bikram yoga challenge.

I did pretty well with all of these goals.

I SMASHED the running goal, running just over 124km with a few days to go.

I also SMASHED the rowing goal, even though pretty much none of the times that I set aside to row actually eventuated.  I had to be very concious to row when I had some spare time, but I did it!

I completed my SEALfit program.  (I will be repeating this program, and at the moment I've both completed and am going back through the basic program).

I didn't do so well with my bikram challenge.  The first week I had gastro, and then in the 4th week I had the week of everything happening (I saw the ballet, got my shift changed, had an appointment, had plans at church, and something else that I can't remember... all in one week).  So these two weeks I only did one class, and I needed to do four classes a week.  I did a few extra classes in weeks two and 3, but I wasn't able to get back on track with the classes in March.  (It's on my goal list for April)

No comments:

Post a Comment