Saturday 2 May 2015

May Goals

For May I'm doing something different.  Instead of having general month long goals, I've worked out a schedule and will be aiming to follow that.

I've included speedwork (which I hate), have made my long runs longer, and have schedule a day for only active recovery (Monday) and one day as a complete rest day (Thursday, where I'll just do foam rolling in front of the TV).

I'll be doing one legs session, one upper body session and one abs session a week, and 2 PT sessions, and a few sessions of Bikram (3 scheduled most weeks).

My aim is to improve my running speed and endurance, especially in regards to racing.  I also want to minimise the aches and pains that I have so that I can continue to train hard for long into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment