Saturday 2 May 2015

April Goals

So how did I do with my April goals?  Mostly pretty well!

They were:
1. Run 135km
2. Successfully complete the Bikram challenge
3. Add in once weekly stair climbs
4. Row 30km
5. Save to $2000
6. Complete the Sealfit basic training in one month


1.  I did it!  Finished with 4.5km on the second last day!

2. I did it!  I had to do a lot of doubles, sprint from work to class nearly every day, but I did it!  And I've already spent my voucher (I got a long sleeve run tech shirt!)

3. I didn't do this AT ALL.  It's on my list for May

4. I did it!

5. I did it!

6. I did the first 3 weeks pretty much exactly on schedule.  And then I cracked mentally.  I couldn't face the workouts that I've done before and know are hard when I knew that I still don't have the strength to move on to the next level and would have to do it AGAIN and possibly AGAIN because I have no upper body strength.  In May I'm taking a break from Sealfit and doing some more traditional weights work.

No comments:

Post a Comment