Saturday 31 January 2015

January Focuses - How I Went

So it's the last day of January. How did I do with my goals, particularly the ones to be completed in January?

My goal to run 100km - I have run 98.1km, with a 3.38 run scheduled for this afternoon. In other words - SUCCESS!

My non-exercise focuses were to pay off a loan from my Mum and to declutter a good deal. I have completed both of these, though obviously decluttering is always an ongoing goal. I have gotten rid of 48 items so far in January, with another 27 ready to go to the op shop. This has essentially cleared off one shelf on one of my bookshelves! So I'm very happy about both of these!

My Bikram challenge - fail. I did 26 classes rather than the 30. :( In the last week I had to stay late after work 3 times (therefore meaning I missed the class I normally do), and when that was coupled with the timetable change due to the Australia Day holiday, I ended up missing 4 classes, with only enough padding to make up a potential two. In the end, I decided that it would be better for me to rest rather than attempt to make up the two classes I could, especially as I wouldn't be able to complete the challenge even if I did them. It was really frustrating to fail due to factors beyond my control, especially as I was right on target until this week, even with getting a bug, going to the mussel festival and a local fete. Still, I did pretty well.

Now to nap, then run, then work out what I want to be my focuses for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment